“Cookies" It is a term that refers to a standard feature found in your Internet browser (eg Explorer, Crome, Firefox, Safari etc.), which individualizes the navigation of each user.
Because of this, an anonymous and random identification number is registered on your computer. 'Cookies' identify only the equipment used to access our websites and applications. Cookies cannot read data from your hard drive. We do not link cookie information with users' personally identifiable information.
We use 'cookies' to remember your browsing patterns on our website.
Our goal in these cases is to make your experience with “A CACHAÇA” more useful, more agile and personalized.
If you want to disable the use of "Cookies" in your browser, please follow the steps below according to your browser. We inform you that this can affect the agility and / or speed of your browsing, possibly resulting in a non-optimized experience.
How to disable cookies on major browsers
IN YOUR COMPUTER:
- Tap or click on the “Internet Explorer” icon on the desktop or on the taskbar;
- Tap or click on the “Tools” button and then “Internet Options”;
- Tap or click on the "Privacy" tab and then "Settings". Select the option to block all cookies and click "OK".
- Click the Google Chrome menu icon;
- Select "Settings";
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Show advanced settings”;
- In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings;
- To disable cookies, select "Block settings for any website data".
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, select Options, and in the next window, click on the “Privacy” item
- In the option "Firefox should:" select "Use my settings";
- Check "Sites can set cookies" to enable Cookies or uncheck to disable them.
IN BROWSERS FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE:
- On Apple devices like iPhone and iPad
- To modify security settings, tap Settings> Safari;
- To set whether Safari blocks cookies, tap Block Cookies and choose "Never", "Third-party and advertisers" or "Always".
On Android device
- Open your Android device's default browser;
- Once the browser opens, click the Menu button on your phone;
- Select "More options";
- Select the "Settings" option in the "More options" menu;
- Scroll down the list until you find the option "Accept cookies". Click on this option to change to “Do not accept cookies”.